A video has emerged of the arrest of a Syrian refugee who allegedly hacked a pregnant woman to death in Germany.
Near to where the man was apprehended, a 12 inch machete can be seen lying on the ground.
The 21-year-old is also said to have injured another woman and a man in Reutlingen, near Stuttgart in Germany.
Local police said the man was known to them and had been charged with causing bodily harm prior to the incident on Sunday.
The meat cleaver used to attack his victims was reportedly taken from the kebab shop in which both the 21-year-old and his victim worked.
German tabloid Bild reports the woman was pregnant.
"At this stage of the inquiry we have nothing to indicate this was a terrorist attack," police said in a statement.
Instead they are treating the incident as a "crime of passion", according to German news agency DPA.
The attack in Reutlingen is one of several violent attacks that have shaken Germany.
Later on Sunday a 27-year-old Syrian man blew himself up and injured 15 others outside a bar in central Ansbach
In Munich, an 18-year-old went on a killing spree on Friday, killing nine.
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies