Two terror suspects have died in a raid on a flat believed to hold suspected attacks "mastermind" Abdelhamid Abaaoud in the northern Paris suburb of Saint-Denis. Here's what we know so far:
- Paris attack: 'Mastermind' of terror atrocities 'killed'
- A female suicide bomber and another extremist died
- Unconfirmed reports say she was Abaaoud's cousin
- The woman's exchange with police was recorded
- Terror cell was 'planning another attack in La Defense'
- A police dog called Diesel also died during the raid
- Thousands of people were paying tribute on Twitter
- Isis propaganda has praised the Paris attacks
- The Paris attacks suspects named so far
- A new police alert is out for Salah Abdeslam
- French Isis militants have released a new video
Please wait a moment for the live blog to load
At least two people have been killed, including a female suicide bomber who detonated her vest.
Seven people have been arrested, including three men from inside the apartment and a man and a woman nearby.
Gunfire could be heard in the Saint Denis area from 4.30am local time.
The suspected 'mastermind' behind Friday's terror attacks in the French capital, the Belgian jihadist Abdelhamid Abaaoud, is reported to be the target of this morning's raid but police have not confirmend he was inside the flat.
Scores of French soldiers were seen being moved in to join Swat teams in the operation.
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies