Welcome to our live coverage of tonight's Champions League matches involving Arsenal vs Barcelona and Bayern Munich vs Juventus.
- Sides meeting in second-leg of Round of 16 tie
- Barcelona won first-leg at the Emirates 2-0
- Arsenal must win in the Nou Camp by two goals to advance to quarter-finals
- No side has ever progressed in the Champions League after losing by a two-goal margin at home in the first-leg
- Teams already in Friday's quarter-final draw: Benfica (Portugal), PSG (France), Real Madrid (Spain), Wolfsburg (Germany), Manchester City (England), Atletico Madrid (Spain)
- Bayern Munich vs Juventus also in action tonight - first-leg ended 2-2
Follow the latest news from the Nou Camp below...
The storm clouds are gathering at the Nou Camp.
A couple of statistics that will not make great reading for Arsenal fans.- The Gunners are in the midst of a woeful run, having won only one of their last seven matches in all competitions.
- Barca, meanwhile, are on a 37-match club-record unbeaten run in all competitions.
But if they were to somehow overturn the two-goal deficit, here are all the permutations you need to know for an Arsenal progress
What do Arsenal need to do to progress against Barcelona?The IndependentArsenal face a herculean task to progress to the last eight in the Champions League tonight. The Gunners must, somehow, overturn a two-goal deficit against free-scoring Barcelona at the Nou Camp in their round of sixteen, second-leg match. The La Liga champions lead 2-0 from the first leg, while the Gunners have not reached the quarter-finals in Europe's elite tournament since 2010. Barcelona are hoping to become the first team to retain the Champions League since the competition's inauguration/rebranding in 1992.
Over in Germany, Juventus lead 3-2 on aggregate against Bayern Munich after Paul Pogba puts Juve 1-0 up following some poor defending.
10 min: Ozil with a rocket from 30 yards...but it goes wide. The Gunners' positive start continues.
12 min: Messi, Alba and Suarez attempt some trickery at the edge of the Arsenal box but Gabriel cuts it out. A warning for the Gunners there.
14 min: Barcelona are literally playing from the back. Goalkeeper Ter Stegen starts the Barca passing carousel on a move.
15 min: Bellerin shows Alba a clean pair of heels down the right wing, before the ball finds Elneny, who looks up and tries a shot from distance which goes wide. Another good move from the Gunners.
Join our commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies