Welcome to our coverage of the Premier League meeting between Leicester and Manchester City.
- Leicester could have returned to the top of the Premier League with victory
- Claudio Ranieri's side were looking to recover from 1-0 defeat to Liverpool on Boxing Day
- That result ended a 10-match unbeaten run in the league
- Manchester City could have moved above Leicester into second with a win
- Manuel Pellegrini's thrashed Sunderland 4-1 on Boxing Day
- Man City were unbeaten in their last five visits to Leicester
- These sides are the joint top scorers in the Premier League - with 37 each
Follow the latest news from the King Power Stadium below...
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies