Mother's Day gifts: 10 best last-minute presents
Mother's Day is creeping closer, but there's still time to get your hands on a nifty present that she'll love. Save the day with one of these last-minute gifts
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Still not sorted for Mother’s Day? Fear not, we’re here to help with ideas ranging from fudge tasting subscriptions to indoor skydiving experiences.
We’ve nagged you for the last couple of weeks to sort your Mother’s Day present, but in the likely event that some of you still haven’t got round to it, here are some quick last-minute flashes of inspiration.
So whether your mum likes to relax with a spa day, indulge in artisan confectionery or get an adrenaline rush with a helicopter ride, we’ve got it covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For sheer novelty factor, we love the Airkix indoor skydiving idea, and even more for the fact that the whole family can join in. The Fudgey Friday’s Membership Club is also a winner, as it’s not just a one-off gift but something that Mum can enjoy every month.
And the UNICEF Mother’s Day Basket shouldn’t be overlooked – at just £22, it’s an affordable option that helps out those in difficult circumstances.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans