Mother's Day gifts: 10 best last-minute presents
Mother's Day is creeping closer, but there's still time to get your hands on a nifty present that she'll love. Save the day with one of these last-minute gifts
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Still not sorted for Mother’s Day? Fear not, we’re here to help with ideas ranging from fudge tasting subscriptions to indoor skydiving experiences.
We’ve nagged you for the last couple of weeks to sort your Mother’s Day present, but in the likely event that some of you still haven’t got round to it, here are some quick last-minute flashes of inspiration.
So whether your mum likes to relax with a spa day, indulge in artisan confectionery or get an adrenaline rush with a helicopter ride, we’ve got it covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For sheer novelty factor, we love the Airkix indoor skydiving idea, and even more for the fact that the whole family can join in. The Fudgey Friday’s Membership Club is also a winner, as it’s not just a one-off gift but something that Mum can enjoy every month.
And the UNICEF Mother’s Day Basket shouldn’t be overlooked – at just £22, it’s an affordable option that helps out those in difficult circumstances.
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27