Mother's Day gifts: 10 best last-minute presents
Mother's Day is creeping closer, but there's still time to get your hands on a nifty present that she'll love. Save the day with one of these last-minute gifts
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Still not sorted for Mother’s Day? Fear not, we’re here to help with ideas ranging from fudge tasting subscriptions to indoor skydiving experiences.
We’ve nagged you for the last couple of weeks to sort your Mother’s Day present, but in the likely event that some of you still haven’t got round to it, here are some quick last-minute flashes of inspiration.
So whether your mum likes to relax with a spa day, indulge in artisan confectionery or get an adrenaline rush with a helicopter ride, we’ve got it covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For sheer novelty factor, we love the Airkix indoor skydiving idea, and even more for the fact that the whole family can join in. The Fudgey Friday’s Membership Club is also a winner, as it’s not just a one-off gift but something that Mum can enjoy every month.
And the UNICEF Mother’s Day Basket shouldn’t be overlooked – at just £22, it’s an affordable option that helps out those in difficult circumstances.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real