Mother's Day gifts: 10 best last-minute presents
Mother's Day is creeping closer, but there's still time to get your hands on a nifty present that she'll love. Save the day with one of these last-minute gifts
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Still not sorted for Mother’s Day? Fear not, we’re here to help with ideas ranging from fudge tasting subscriptions to indoor skydiving experiences.
We’ve nagged you for the last couple of weeks to sort your Mother’s Day present, but in the likely event that some of you still haven’t got round to it, here are some quick last-minute flashes of inspiration.
So whether your mum likes to relax with a spa day, indulge in artisan confectionery or get an adrenaline rush with a helicopter ride, we’ve got it covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For sheer novelty factor, we love the Airkix indoor skydiving idea, and even more for the fact that the whole family can join in. The Fudgey Friday’s Membership Club is also a winner, as it’s not just a one-off gift but something that Mum can enjoy every month.
And the UNICEF Mother’s Day Basket shouldn’t be overlooked – at just £22, it’s an affordable option that helps out those in difficult circumstances.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Louise Mensch says 'F**K YOU' in explosive tweets about David Cameron, Saudi Embassy and the Queen over King Abdullah tributes
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights