Hair to stay: 10 best beard grooming products
Are you growing it like Ryan Gosling, George Clooney or Ben Affleck? Keep your facial hair in tip-top condition with these luxury tools and toiletries
If you're on the beard bandwagon (the fuller, the better), you'll know facial hair demands care and attention. And now there are an increasing number of tools, lotions and styling aids to keep things on the right side of tramp chic.
From Beardsley's specialist shampoo to Philips Laser Guided trimmer, there's a product out there for every bearded bloke.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For minimal maintenance, pick up a Baxter of California Beard and some Tweezerman Moustache Scissors. Daily combing and tweaking will stop things looking straggly. If it's all feeling a bit dry and itchy, Murdock London's Beard Moisturiser will sort you out. And if you see any greys (and you're not ready to go full Clooney), Just For Men's Dye will do the job.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death