Hair to stay: 10 best beard grooming products
Are you growing it like Ryan Gosling, George Clooney or Ben Affleck? Keep your facial hair in tip-top condition with these luxury tools and toiletries
If you're on the beard bandwagon (the fuller, the better), you'll know facial hair demands care and attention. And now there are an increasing number of tools, lotions and styling aids to keep things on the right side of tramp chic.
From Beardsley's specialist shampoo to Philips Laser Guided trimmer, there's a product out there for every bearded bloke.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For minimal maintenance, pick up a Baxter of California Beard and some Tweezerman Moustache Scissors. Daily combing and tweaking will stop things looking straggly. If it's all feeling a bit dry and itchy, Murdock London's Beard Moisturiser will sort you out. And if you see any greys (and you're not ready to go full Clooney), Just For Men's Dye will do the job.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 4 Penis size: Study revealing 'what's normal' sends international media into meltdown
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for