Hair to stay: 10 best beard grooming products
Are you growing it like Ryan Gosling, George Clooney or Ben Affleck? Keep your facial hair in tip-top condition with these luxury tools and toiletries
If you're on the beard bandwagon (the fuller, the better), you'll know facial hair demands care and attention. And now there are an increasing number of tools, lotions and styling aids to keep things on the right side of tramp chic.
From Beardsley's specialist shampoo to Philips Laser Guided trimmer, there's a product out there for every bearded bloke.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For minimal maintenance, pick up a Baxter of California Beard and some Tweezerman Moustache Scissors. Daily combing and tweaking will stop things looking straggly. If it's all feeling a bit dry and itchy, Murdock London's Beard Moisturiser will sort you out. And if you see any greys (and you're not ready to go full Clooney), Just For Men's Dye will do the job.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Yazidi sex slaves undergoing surgery to 'restore virginity' after being raped by Isis militants