Hair to stay: 10 best beard grooming products
Are you growing it like Ryan Gosling, George Clooney or Ben Affleck? Keep your facial hair in tip-top condition with these luxury tools and toiletries
If you're on the beard bandwagon (the fuller, the better), you'll know facial hair demands care and attention. And now there are an increasing number of tools, lotions and styling aids to keep things on the right side of tramp chic.
From Beardsley's specialist shampoo to Philips Laser Guided trimmer, there's a product out there for every bearded bloke.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For minimal maintenance, pick up a Baxter of California Beard and some Tweezerman Moustache Scissors. Daily combing and tweaking will stop things looking straggly. If it's all feeling a bit dry and itchy, Murdock London's Beard Moisturiser will sort you out. And if you see any greys (and you're not ready to go full Clooney), Just For Men's Dye will do the job.
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
- 1 Paris attacks: Do not call Charlie Hebdo killers 'terrorists', BBC says
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back