Hair to stay: 10 best beard grooming products
Are you growing it like Ryan Gosling, George Clooney or Ben Affleck? Keep your facial hair in tip-top condition with these luxury tools and toiletries
If you're on the beard bandwagon (the fuller, the better), you'll know facial hair demands care and attention. And now there are an increasing number of tools, lotions and styling aids to keep things on the right side of tramp chic.
From Beardsley's specialist shampoo to Philips Laser Guided trimmer, there's a product out there for every bearded bloke.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For minimal maintenance, pick up a Baxter of California Beard and some Tweezerman Moustache Scissors. Daily combing and tweaking will stop things looking straggly. If it's all feeling a bit dry and itchy, Murdock London's Beard Moisturiser will sort you out. And if you see any greys (and you're not ready to go full Clooney), Just For Men's Dye will do the job.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >