Happy feet: 10 best flip flops
The weather forecasters are claiming that the barbecue summer is coming, so make sure that you have your footwear at the ready for when the mercury heads northwards
Brits love nothing more than getting their pins out at the first sign of sunshine and what better footwear to go with your summer wardrobe than flip flops?
There are hundreds of new styles this season, so to help you whittle down your shortlist, we have chosen the best of them for women, men and kids.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
It’s hard to beat Havaianas when it comes to comfort and style and their new Slim Peacock style is as versatile as they come for women. Blokes and kids will find pairs they like amid the extensive range too. If you want to make a statement, try Gandys new collaboration with Liberty which come in men’s and women’s versions. For a good-value pair that will go with anything, Accessorize is a good place to start.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader