Happy feet: 10 best flip flops
The weather forecasters are claiming that the barbecue summer is coming, so make sure that you have your footwear at the ready for when the mercury heads northwards
Brits love nothing more than getting their pins out at the first sign of sunshine and what better footwear to go with your summer wardrobe than flip flops?
There are hundreds of new styles this season, so to help you whittle down your shortlist, we have chosen the best of them for women, men and kids.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
It’s hard to beat Havaianas when it comes to comfort and style and their new Slim Peacock style is as versatile as they come for women. Blokes and kids will find pairs they like amid the extensive range too. If you want to make a statement, try Gandys new collaboration with Liberty which come in men’s and women’s versions. For a good-value pair that will go with anything, Accessorize is a good place to start.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more