Happy feet: 10 best flip flops
The weather forecasters are claiming that the barbecue summer is coming, so make sure that you have your footwear at the ready for when the mercury heads northwards
Brits love nothing more than getting their pins out at the first sign of sunshine and what better footwear to go with your summer wardrobe than flip flops?
There are hundreds of new styles this season, so to help you whittle down your shortlist, we have chosen the best of them for women, men and kids.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
It’s hard to beat Havaianas when it comes to comfort and style and their new Slim Peacock style is as versatile as they come for women. Blokes and kids will find pairs they like amid the extensive range too. If you want to make a statement, try Gandys new collaboration with Liberty which come in men’s and women’s versions. For a good-value pair that will go with anything, Accessorize is a good place to start.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 'Isis' schoolgirls: Missing British teenager tweets picture of her Syrian takeaway