Happy feet: 10 best flip flops
The weather forecasters are claiming that the barbecue summer is coming, so make sure that you have your footwear at the ready for when the mercury heads northwards
Brits love nothing more than getting their pins out at the first sign of sunshine and what better footwear to go with your summer wardrobe than flip flops?
There are hundreds of new styles this season, so to help you whittle down your shortlist, we have chosen the best of them for women, men and kids.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
It’s hard to beat Havaianas when it comes to comfort and style and their new Slim Peacock style is as versatile as they come for women. Blokes and kids will find pairs they like amid the extensive range too. If you want to make a statement, try Gandys new collaboration with Liberty which come in men’s and women’s versions. For a good-value pair that will go with anything, Accessorize is a good place to start.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'