Happy feet: 10 best flip flops
The weather forecasters are claiming that the barbecue summer is coming, so make sure that you have your footwear at the ready for when the mercury heads northwards
Brits love nothing more than getting their pins out at the first sign of sunshine and what better footwear to go with your summer wardrobe than flip flops?
There are hundreds of new styles this season, so to help you whittle down your shortlist, we have chosen the best of them for women, men and kids.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
It’s hard to beat Havaianas when it comes to comfort and style and their new Slim Peacock style is as versatile as they come for women. Blokes and kids will find pairs they like amid the extensive range too. If you want to make a statement, try Gandys new collaboration with Liberty which come in men’s and women’s versions. For a good-value pair that will go with anything, Accessorize is a good place to start.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster