The 10 best fitness DVDs
Cheaper than a gym membership, these workouts will help you get fit for 2013 without leaving your lounge
Tuesday 15 January 2013
Three Strictly dancers show you how to strut your stuff. Not strictly an exercise DVD, but will let you do the rumba like a pro.
Takes no prisoners. A varied, high-intensity routine including drills, ju-jitsu moves and yoga. Beginners may need to build up slowly
Perfect for those who can't bear the thought of strenuous exercise after a hard day's work, this lets you choose what areas to work on.
A non-stop workout. Total body resistance control combined with circuits makes this tough, but damn effective.
Being short on time is no excuse with this DVD. The 10 Minute Solutions series is dedicated to squeezing a little exercise into even the busiest of schedules.
If you don't fancy all that shimmying and shaking in front of a Zumba class, this DVD set is a great way to try the Columbian dance fitness programme at home.
Well known for celebrity devotees such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Kim Kardashian, Tracy Anderson has created a really challenging dance workout here.
Exercise may be the last thing on your mind as a mother-to-be, but it's important to stay active. This yoga-based routine is ideal.
Davina returns with her personal trainers Mark and Jackie to introduce us all to High Intensity Training. Work out harder (boo), but for shorter time periods (yay).
Heavyweight champion David "The Haymaker" Haye's first foray into the world of exercise DVDs is suitable for a range of fitness levels, with six workouts.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >