The 50 best coffee shops
Need a caffeine fix but tired of chain cappuccinos? Holly Williams presents the
connoisseurs’ guide to rich espressos, superior blends, flat whites and full-fat lattes
Saturday 20 February 2010
This week’s panel:
John Sherwood is a founder member of the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe ( www.scaeuk.com );
Alan Millerworks for independent coffee roasters Union Hand-Roasted ( www.unionroasted.com );
Tom Beeston works for food-sustainability organisation eatengland.org ;
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'