The 50 best tea rooms
From steaming teapots to scrumptious scones, Rhiannon Batten
presents the experts’ guide to finding Britain’s most brilliant brews
Saturday 01 August 2009
THIS WEEK’S PANEL:
Tonia George is the author of Tea Cookbook (£7.64, Ryland, Peters & Small)
Georgina Payne is master tea blender at Jacksons of Piccadilly (jacksonsofpiccadilly.co.uk)
Pei Wang is a tea aficionado and runs innovative tea cookery workshops (teanamu.com)
Matthew Drennan is editorof delicious. magazine (www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk)
Jackie Bates is the editor of Afternoon Tea (£8.99 AA Publishing).
Click the image to the right to launch the 50 Best Tea rooms
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker