10 best cordless drills
From hanging a picture to getting through tough masonry, we find the tool for the job
Friday 27 June 2014
Since very few of us get to escape DIY altogether, a cordless drill has become a staple in many households. For those that embrace DIY, it’s hard to think how you’d live without one.
If you rarely get involved and only have to drill the odd hole every now and then, you should probably go for a drill-driver with rotary action and screwdriver mode. If, on the other hand, your DIY projects extend to outside your home and in your garden, you might want to think about a combination drill.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Our number one spot goes to the Hitachi DV18DSFL/JC 18V, where downsides are genuinely hard to find. In second place comes the Makita BDF343RH 14.4v, while the third place goes to AEG BS18G.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >