The 50 best fitness essentials
Ditched your New Year's exercise regime already? Sophie Morris has all the gear you need to get back on track
Saturday 19 February 2011
This week's panel
Alison Hamlett is the editor of ‘Triathlete’s World’ ( www.triathletesworld.co.uk) and author of ‘Need to Know? Running’;
Nick Hudson is national training manager at Virgin Active Health Clubs ( www.virginactive.co.uk);
Ben Ince is gear editor of ‘Men’s Fitness’ ( www.mensfitness.co.uk);
Gary Logan is fitness manager at the Third Space Health Club in Marylebone ( www.thethirdspace.com);
Matt Roberts is founder of Matt Roberts Personal Training. Clients include David Cameron and Naomi Campbell ( www.mattroberts.co.uk);
James Preece is the CEO of British Military Fitness ( www.britmilfit.com)
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >