10 best hand luggage
Whether it’s a city break or a business trip, these bags will save your essentials from the hold
Wednesday 28 May 2014
With ever-tighter restrictions on what you can take in your hand luggage when boarding a plane in the UK, there’s never been a more important time to make sure your bags are the right size.
Whether you need a good all-rounder like Antler’s Juno Cabin Suitcase or a business travel case built to last like Briggs & Riley’s laptop bag, we’ve found the most durable, practical and lightweight luggage for your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s stunning Steamline Luggage look is bound to appear on many a female jetsetter’s wish list and with really good reason. Cath Kidston’s new Button Spot Wheeled Business Bag proves business luggage doesn’t have to be boring. And Billabong’s Globe Trotter bag is super-practical, yet fun.
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide – latest
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Jeremy Clarkson calls on trolls to leave producer Oisin Tymon alone: 'None of this is his fault'