10 best hand luggage
Whether it’s a city break or a business trip, these bags will save your essentials from the hold
Wednesday 28 May 2014
With ever-tighter restrictions on what you can take in your hand luggage when boarding a plane in the UK, there’s never been a more important time to make sure your bags are the right size.
Whether you need a good all-rounder like Antler’s Juno Cabin Suitcase or a business travel case built to last like Briggs & Riley’s laptop bag, we’ve found the most durable, practical and lightweight luggage for your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s stunning Steamline Luggage look is bound to appear on many a female jetsetter’s wish list and with really good reason. Cath Kidston’s new Button Spot Wheeled Business Bag proves business luggage doesn’t have to be boring. And Billabong’s Globe Trotter bag is super-practical, yet fun.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube