10 best hand luggage
Whether it’s a city break or a business trip, these bags will save your essentials from the hold
Wednesday 28 May 2014
With ever-tighter restrictions on what you can take in your hand luggage when boarding a plane in the UK, there’s never been a more important time to make sure your bags are the right size.
Whether you need a good all-rounder like Antler’s Juno Cabin Suitcase or a business travel case built to last like Briggs & Riley’s laptop bag, we’ve found the most durable, practical and lightweight luggage for your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s stunning Steamline Luggage look is bound to appear on many a female jetsetter’s wish list and with really good reason. Cath Kidston’s new Button Spot Wheeled Business Bag proves business luggage doesn’t have to be boring. And Billabong’s Globe Trotter bag is super-practical, yet fun.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >