10 best hand luggage
Whether it’s a city break or a business trip, these bags will save your essentials from the hold
Wednesday 28 May 2014
With ever-tighter restrictions on what you can take in your hand luggage when boarding a plane in the UK, there’s never been a more important time to make sure your bags are the right size.
Whether you need a good all-rounder like Antler’s Juno Cabin Suitcase or a business travel case built to last like Briggs & Riley’s laptop bag, we’ve found the most durable, practical and lightweight luggage for your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s stunning Steamline Luggage look is bound to appear on many a female jetsetter’s wish list and with really good reason. Cath Kidston’s new Button Spot Wheeled Business Bag proves business luggage doesn’t have to be boring. And Billabong’s Globe Trotter bag is super-practical, yet fun.
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 3 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 4 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
- 5 Game of Thrones is most-pirated TV show of 2014