10 best hand luggage
Whether it’s a city break or a business trip, these bags will save your essentials from the hold
Wednesday 28 May 2014
With ever-tighter restrictions on what you can take in your hand luggage when boarding a plane in the UK, there’s never been a more important time to make sure your bags are the right size.
Whether you need a good all-rounder like Antler’s Juno Cabin Suitcase or a business travel case built to last like Briggs & Riley’s laptop bag, we’ve found the most durable, practical and lightweight luggage for your needs.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Kate Spade’s stunning Steamline Luggage look is bound to appear on many a female jetsetter’s wish list and with really good reason. Cath Kidston’s new Button Spot Wheeled Business Bag proves business luggage doesn’t have to be boring. And Billabong’s Globe Trotter bag is super-practical, yet fun.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >