Zip it: 10 best travel wallets and belts
Wherever you’re going on your next trip, keep cards, cash and your precious passport safe with one of these handy pieces
Thursday 30 January 2014
Whatever your travel itinerary, there’s a wallet or belt to help keep your money and documents safe. We’ve tried them all on the go, from Pacsafe’s discreet secret belt to Smythson’s luxurious, bright currency case, there's something for every budget.
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
If you’re looking for something compact but stylish, Bellroy’s slimline leather wallet is a good bet. Radley’s airmail-themed collection is a bit of fun and the distinctive design makes it easy to spot in your hand luggage. Anyone heading off on a wild outdoorsy adventure will find Ortlieb’s waterproof belt a handy addition to their kit bag.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)