Zip it: 10 best travel wallets and belts
Wherever you’re going on your next trip, keep cards, cash and your precious passport safe with one of these handy pieces
Thursday 30 January 2014
Whatever your travel itinerary, there’s a wallet or belt to help keep your money and documents safe. We’ve tried them all on the go, from Pacsafe’s discreet secret belt to Smythson’s luxurious, bright currency case, there's something for every budget.
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
If you’re looking for something compact but stylish, Bellroy’s slimline leather wallet is a good bet. Radley’s airmail-themed collection is a bit of fun and the distinctive design makes it easy to spot in your hand luggage. Anyone heading off on a wild outdoorsy adventure will find Ortlieb’s waterproof belt a handy addition to their kit bag.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella