Zip it: 10 best travel wallets and belts
Wherever you’re going on your next trip, keep cards, cash and your precious passport safe with one of these handy pieces
Thursday 30 January 2014
Whatever your travel itinerary, there’s a wallet or belt to help keep your money and documents safe. We’ve tried them all on the go, from Pacsafe’s discreet secret belt to Smythson’s luxurious, bright currency case, there's something for every budget.
Click on the gallery below to see the IndyBest buys
If you’re looking for something compact but stylish, Bellroy’s slimline leather wallet is a good bet. Radley’s airmail-themed collection is a bit of fun and the distinctive design makes it easy to spot in your hand luggage. Anyone heading off on a wild outdoorsy adventure will find Ortlieb’s waterproof belt a handy addition to their kit bag.
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Israel-Gaza conflict: 'When Genocide is Permissible' article removed from The Times of Israel website
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >