The 10 Best children's coats
Keep the kids warm as the mercury drops this winter with 10 cosy, cute, and stylish jackets
Tuesday 06 November 2012
Unlike many coats, this is nice and flexible to move around in, with none of that stiff-armed, Michelin-man look and feel.
Warm and cosy, this coat has front and back yokes, lightly gathered below. It's lined in a pleasing polka-dot satin.
This coat not only looks the business with its faux fur-lined hood and embroidered chest pocket, but it's also machine-washable.
A fully lined hood makes this girl's coat a warm choice. There's a double-breasted fastening at the front and black lining.
Get two coats for the price of one with this waterproof kids' jacket with cosy reversible fleece lining. It's also machine-washable.
Duffel coats are all the rage this year, but none is quite so fabulous as this beautifully made, wool-mix hooded offering.
A puffa guarantees warmth even on the chilliest of days, and this one remains a stylish option to suit girls of pretty much any age.
This mac's fleece lining provides extra warmth and comfort, while the hood and waterproof finish will keep children nice and dry.
Cute and stylish, this snowboard jacket is waterproof and super-warm, with a removable hood, so it's great for everyday use, too.
This quilted jacket for boys is made from wool and polyester. It works for a smart or casual look and is well made.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Business Anal...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Global leading Energy Tra...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: CXL, Triple Po...