The 10 Best children's coats
Keep the kids warm as the mercury drops this winter with 10 cosy, cute, and stylish jackets
Tuesday 06 November 2012
Unlike many coats, this is nice and flexible to move around in, with none of that stiff-armed, Michelin-man look and feel.
Warm and cosy, this coat has front and back yokes, lightly gathered below. It's lined in a pleasing polka-dot satin.
This coat not only looks the business with its faux fur-lined hood and embroidered chest pocket, but it's also machine-washable.
A fully lined hood makes this girl's coat a warm choice. There's a double-breasted fastening at the front and black lining.
Get two coats for the price of one with this waterproof kids' jacket with cosy reversible fleece lining. It's also machine-washable.
Duffel coats are all the rage this year, but none is quite so fabulous as this beautifully made, wool-mix hooded offering.
A puffa guarantees warmth even on the chilliest of days, and this one remains a stylish option to suit girls of pretty much any age.
This mac's fleece lining provides extra warmth and comfort, while the hood and waterproof finish will keep children nice and dry.
Cute and stylish, this snowboard jacket is waterproof and super-warm, with a removable hood, so it's great for everyday use, too.
This quilted jacket for boys is made from wool and polyester. It works for a smart or casual look and is well made.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£25k + commission + benefits: Savvy Media Ltd: Find a job you love and never h...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...