Wigmore Hall, London
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 18 January 2005
The number of good, young cellists around is truly remarkable. And many of them are British. Jacqueline du Pré influenced a generation, but now a second generation has emerged.
Thursday 04 November 2004
It may have been Hallowe'en outside but the wizards were at work inside at one of the most sensational concerts I can remember.
Thursday 19 August 2004
Some concerts, you'd think, can't fail.
Wednesday 14 July 2004
Tuesday 08 June 2004
Monday 10 May 2004
Friday 13 February 2004
Monday 02 February 2004
Tuesday 16 December 2003
Monday 15 December 2003
Wednesday 17 September 2003
Tuesday 16 September 2003
Thursday 10 July 2003
Thursday 05 June 2003
Wednesday 16 April 2003
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 3 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 4 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: it's just gravity — not a Mexican demon being summoned