Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 01 February 2009
Wednesday 28 January 2009
Monday 19 January 2009
Not much fun being Saint Cecilia – semi-suffocated, half decapitated, still singing as she died – but much delight has accompanied her name.
Monday 12 January 2009
Tuesday 02 December 2008
Sunday 30 November 2008
Natalie Dessay's second Bach project with Emmanuelle Haïm is stylistically uneasy.
Sunday 23 November 2008
Ever since Bob Dylan's "Judas" moment, musicians have (happily) felt quite free to hop from acoustic to electric and back.
Monday 21 July 2008
Fulham and the Irish Football Association are looking into David Healy's flute-playing gesture during Saturday's friendly against Celtic.
Monday 30 June 2008
Sunday 29 June 2008
Eric Dolphy, who died 44 years ago today, and whose 80th anniversary fell last week, was a Los Angeles born reeds player with a radical, oddly interior style and an interest in the outer extremities of sound.
Sunday 08 June 2008
Sunday 03 February 2008
Thursday 24 January 2008
Sunday 21 January 2007
Friday 30 June 2006
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond