To his cost, ex-Glencore trader Andrew Kearns has found being hungover a sackable offence, but the liquid lunch shaped many a day in days gone by, says a wistful John Walsh
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 07 August 1999
Wednesday 28 July 1999
Tuesday 27 July 1999
Saturday 24 July 1999
Thursday 13 May 1999
Tuesday 30 March 1999
Sunday 14 February 1999
Saturday 09 January 1999
Sunday 20 December 1998
Sunday 06 December 1998
Saturday 14 November 1998
Saturday 07 November 1998
Thursday 15 October 1998
Wednesday 14 October 1998
Thursday 03 September 1998
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more