Simon Russell Beale has transformed himself into a manic version of Ronnie Barker in this merciless, very funny revival of Harold Pinter’s second major stage play, one he wrote and discarded between The Birthday Party and The Caretaker, before directing it himself in 1980.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 04 May 1997
Saturday 03 May 1997
Friday 02 May 1997
Saturday 08 February 1997
Friday 27 December 1996
Sunday 15 December 1996
Saturday 12 October 1996
Friday 20 September 1996
Friday 02 August 1996
Saturday 20 July 1996
Friday 15 March 1996
Sunday 25 February 1996
Monday 29 January 1996
Wednesday 17 January 1996
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.