Listen to the tracks mentioned in Caught in the Net below:
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 25 January 2009
At first, it's easy to see why the LA-based Whispertown 2000 have the distinction of being the first signings to Gillian Welch's Acony label.
Sunday 25 May 2008
Dropped by 679 Recordings after poor sales of their second album, Mackem quartet the Futureheads came close to splitting up, but instead applied their work ethic, regrouped, and formed their own label for album number three.
Monday 21 January 2008
Friday 30 September 2005
Friday 23 September 2005
Wednesday 20 July 2005
Tuesday 05 July 2005
Friday 18 March 2005
Friday 16 July 2004
Friday 07 May 2004
Monday 19 April 2004
Friday 03 October 2003
Wednesday 24 September 2003
Friday 25 July 2003
Friday 20 June 2003
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'