The actor's made some ungracious remarks in a recent magazine interview
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 25 March 2010
Thursday 05 November 2009
Wednesday 09 September 2009
The story of human origins is a messy affair and it seems to get more complicated with every new discovery. It is now clear that the tidy idea of the first "out of Africa" migration about one million years ago is wrong – some of our human ancestors must have emerged from our ancestral homeland much earlier than that.
Friday 21 August 2009
Chris Columbus has been the directorial hand behind some dire movies – Home Alone, Nine Months, Stepmom – but he at least tries something slightly different here, with a script by Larry Doyle that almost tips into raunchiness.
Sunday 16 August 2009
Sunday 02 August 2009
Friday 31 July 2009
Monday 27 July 2009
Thursday 14 May 2009
With its grotesquely exaggerated features, this could easily be the work of one of the 20th century's great figurative artists. But this voluptuous Venus was carved out of a mammoth's tusk more than 35,000 years ago.
Monday 04 May 2009
Sunday 01 February 2009
John Naish's thesis is that we in the affluent West have more than enough of what we need, yet cannot stop gorging ourselves, both literally and metaphorically.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail