“It’s called... ‘The New One’!” announces Snow Patrol frontman Gary Lightbody, promoting his indie supergroup Tired Pony’s second album The Ghost Of The Mountain with a suitably schmindie level of marketing skill.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 24 January 2008
Sunday 13 January 2008
Thursday 06 July 2006
Wednesday 31 May 2006
Edinburgh can take pride in the fact that its pioneering idea, dreamt up in the depths of post-war austerity, of holding a city-wide festival of arts and culture has been replicated all around the globe. But as the Edinburgh Festival prepares to celebrate its 60th birthday this summer, there are rumblings of doubt, too.
Wednesday 28 September 2005
Tuesday 21 June 2005
Monday 21 February 2005
Friday 10 December 2004
Friday 17 September 2004
Friday 30 July 2004
Thursday 02 October 2003
Friday 04 April 2003
Saturday 22 March 2003
Thursday 27 February 2003
Sunday 28 November 1999
Sales of the tablet are set to fall again, say analysts
Met Police confirm there was a 'minor disturbance' and that no-one was arrested
George Lucas criticises the major Hollywood film studios
Does Chris Grayling realise what a vague concept he is dealing with?
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver allegedly kicks gay couple off for kissing
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming that the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'