Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 19 September 2009
Wednesday 14 January 2009
The classic British sitcom The Fall And Rise Of Reginald Perrin is to be revived this year with Martin Clunes taking the title role, it was confirmed today.
Saturday 29 November 2008
The world's longest- running sit-com has been going so long we've almost forgotten about it. Peter Sallis – perhaps better known nowadays as the voice of Wallace, as in Wallace and Gromit – is the only survivor of the first trio of crazed pensioners that turned up in a "Comedy Playhouse" pilot in 1973. Sallis was then a mere 52 years of age. His character of Norman Clegg joined Bill Owen as scruffy old Compo Simmonite and the magnificent Michael Bates as Cyril Blamire.
Thursday 03 November 2005
Friday 14 October 2005
Monday 03 October 2005
Friday 23 September 2005
Monday 18 July 2005
Wednesday 03 November 2004
Tuesday 22 June 2004
Sunday 30 May 2004
Monday 20 October 2003
Sunday 03 August 2003
Tuesday 10 December 2002
Thursday 22 August 2002
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer