Will he be bottled with urine or will Kanye West give a Glastonbury performance to go down in the history books?
It all remains to be seen as the controversial rapper gears up to play his first ever Glastonbury set tonight. Only time will tell if the haters can be won over by his lyricism and very possible lengthy rant on the Pyramid Stage.
- How Kanye West proved the haters wrong to win over Worthy Farm
- Kanye West is being an egomaniac before even performing
- Burt Bacharach proves the oldies really are the goodies
- Kanye West finally responds to the petition against his booking
- Jamie Merrill ventures to the infamous Beat Hotel - here's what he made of it
- Bets are already being taken for how long Kanye West's on stage rant will be on Saturday night
- Sun forecast for Saturday after rain on Friday night
- Florence and the Machine really put on a show
- The Libertines prove they still have it in surprise performance
- Stephen Hawking and Azealia Banks cancel Glastonbury appearances
Please allow a moment for the liveblog to load...
The Independent's reporters and critics will be bringing you the armchair Glastonbury experience throughout this week, plus the best pictures of sodden, miserable and muddy festival-goers to make you glad to be watching it on the telly (and avoiding the cups of wee being hurled around).
Register for free to continue reading
Registration is a free and easy way to support our truly independent journalism
By registering, you will also enjoy limited access to Premium articles, exclusive newsletters, commenting, and virtual events with our leading journalists
Already have an account? sign in
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies