Latest news and talking points:
- England, Ireland, Wales and France can all mathematically win the Six Nations.
- Wales go out of the Six Nations reckoning despite a thumping 61-20 win over Italy
- Ireland beat Scotland 40-10 to go top of the table.
- England host France at Twickenham at 17:00 in the final match of the championship that will decide who emerges triumphant.
- England, Ireland and Wales are all locked on six points, with France on four.
- What do England need to do to win beat Wales?
Follow the action live below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
Italy v Wales - 12:30
Scotland v Ireland - 14:30
England v France - 17:00
2014 - Ireland
2013 - Wales
2012 - Wales
2011 - England
2010 - France
2009 - Ireland
2008 - Wales
2007 - France
2006 - France
2005 - Wales
2004 - France
2003 - England
2002 - France
2001 - England
2000 - England
NatWest are proud to support Rugby. Current account customers can win exclusive rugby experiences. It’s not who you know, it’s who you bank with. Visit natwest.com/rugbyreward
Register for free to continue reading
Registration is a free and easy way to support our truly independent journalism
By registering, you will also enjoy limited access to Premium articles, exclusive newsletters, commenting, and virtual events with our leading journalists
Already have an account? sign in
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies