10 best children's swimwear
Get the kids kitted out for the beach, pool or back garden with these suits, trunks and shorts
Tuesday 20 May 2014
Thankfully, much of your children’s clothing will see you through at least one year, especially as they get older. But sadly this is a rarity with swimsuits. That’s why we are bringing you a round-up of the best kids’ swimsuits available for summer 2014.
Whether they want to splash about in a paddling pool in the garden, dip into the sea on holiday or do some serious swimming in the local pool, we have it covered. We’ve also considered different ages, ranging from the NCT Striped Buoyancy Suit for tiny tots right up to the Wolf & York Abbie Tankini, which is suitable for teenage girls.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Next’s range of kids’ swimwear is particularly impressive, with lots of sun safe options, including their Sunsafe Suit and Hat Set for young boys. Boden’s Fun Swimsuit is also proving popular with girls, as well as mums who like the fast-dry action and durability.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone