10 best children's swimwear
Get the kids kitted out for the beach, pool or back garden with these suits, trunks and shorts
Tuesday 20 May 2014
Thankfully, much of your children’s clothing will see you through at least one year, especially as they get older. But sadly this is a rarity with swimsuits. That’s why we are bringing you a round-up of the best kids’ swimsuits available for summer 2014.
Whether they want to splash about in a paddling pool in the garden, dip into the sea on holiday or do some serious swimming in the local pool, we have it covered. We’ve also considered different ages, ranging from the NCT Striped Buoyancy Suit for tiny tots right up to the Wolf & York Abbie Tankini, which is suitable for teenage girls.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Next’s range of kids’ swimwear is particularly impressive, with lots of sun safe options, including their Sunsafe Suit and Hat Set for young boys. Boden’s Fun Swimsuit is also proving popular with girls, as well as mums who like the fast-dry action and durability.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'