10 best children's swimwear
Get the kids kitted out for the beach, pool or back garden with these suits, trunks and shorts
Tuesday 20 May 2014
Thankfully, much of your children’s clothing will see you through at least one year, especially as they get older. But sadly this is a rarity with swimsuits. That’s why we are bringing you a round-up of the best kids’ swimsuits available for summer 2014.
Whether they want to splash about in a paddling pool in the garden, dip into the sea on holiday or do some serious swimming in the local pool, we have it covered. We’ve also considered different ages, ranging from the NCT Striped Buoyancy Suit for tiny tots right up to the Wolf & York Abbie Tankini, which is suitable for teenage girls.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Next’s range of kids’ swimwear is particularly impressive, with lots of sun safe options, including their Sunsafe Suit and Hat Set for young boys. Boden’s Fun Swimsuit is also proving popular with girls, as well as mums who like the fast-dry action and durability.
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 Amber Roof: Sister of Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Roof launches fund-raising appeal for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 BP hit with record $18.7 billion fine over Deepwater Horizon Gulf oil spill