Happy peepers: 10 best eye creams
Soothe tired eyes, reduce fine lines and do away with dark circles with one of these hard-working creams
Friday 17 January 2014
When it comes to eye creams the range of prices and technology is immense. From the seriously luxurious like Chantecaille's Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream, to the brilliantly budget Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm that winds down tired eyes. You can pick your price and find a cream to suit.
Mid-range brands like Liz Earle's SuperSkin Eye and Lip Treatment and This Works Perfect Eyes Recovery Cream pack their products with ingredients that can deliver great results. We've tried these so you don’t have to – and we're happy to report we now have far fewer fine lines and less obvious dark circles. Give your partied-out, dull, dehydrated winter skin a nourishing treat with one of these clever eye creams.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Beauty packaging junkies should go for Caudalie's Premier Cru Eye Cream, those in need of cure rather than prevention try Dermalogica's Age Reversal Eye Complex. Natural organic beauty buffs will love Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum. If you're on a budget, Botanics Hydrating Eye Serum Triple Age Renewal is clinically proven to get results in less than 4 weeks.
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship