Happy peepers: 10 best eye creams
Soothe tired eyes, reduce fine lines and do away with dark circles with one of these hard-working creams
Friday 17 January 2014
When it comes to eye creams the range of prices and technology is immense. From the seriously luxurious like Chantecaille's Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream, to the brilliantly budget Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm that winds down tired eyes. You can pick your price and find a cream to suit.
Mid-range brands like Liz Earle's SuperSkin Eye and Lip Treatment and This Works Perfect Eyes Recovery Cream pack their products with ingredients that can deliver great results. We've tried these so you don’t have to – and we're happy to report we now have far fewer fine lines and less obvious dark circles. Give your partied-out, dull, dehydrated winter skin a nourishing treat with one of these clever eye creams.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Beauty packaging junkies should go for Caudalie's Premier Cru Eye Cream, those in need of cure rather than prevention try Dermalogica's Age Reversal Eye Complex. Natural organic beauty buffs will love Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum. If you're on a budget, Botanics Hydrating Eye Serum Triple Age Renewal is clinically proven to get results in less than 4 weeks.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 Chaos breaks out in courtroom as father attacks killer of three-year-old daughter
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night