10 best festival wellies
Love the music but hate the mud? Here are some fine wellies to keep your dancing feet dry
Monday 09 June 2014
Soggy tents and accidental mud-baths are as much a part of the British festival experience as the music. But while we can cope with dirty hair, damp clothes and even the long-drop, soggy feet should not be part of the equation.
Festival fashion begins with the wellies, but finding that perfect pair with enough character to help you stand out from the crowd, but enough class that you can wear them year after year can be a tricky one. From the classic Hunters to the unusual Hemingway, we’ve searched out the best to keep your feet dry and get you ready for all that dancing in style. You’ll be channelling Kate Moss in no time.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Hunter’s black and pink wellies are our style of choice for the perfect balance of classic and fun that you can wear year after year, but if you’re after something a little more creative, Joules’ nautical pair are a good choice too.
For more festival style see here.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 UK's biggest male rape charity Survivors UK has state funding slashed to zero despite 120% rise in men reporting sexual violence and seeking help
- 4 'Don't blame all men for rape' campaign backfires spectacularly
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity