10 best hair styling products for men
From wax to gel to pomade, there’s a styling product out there for every man
Whether you’re a bloke who prefers his hair to look au naturel, favours the slicked-back look a la Leo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street, or somewhere in between, there’s a product out there to suit your style.
We’ve tried a range of waxes, gels, creams and pomades so you don’t have to; from L’Oreal’s good-value gel to Aveda’s exotically scented grooming clay.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: Whether you’re a bloke who prefers his hair to look au naturel, favours the slicked-back look a la Leo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street, or somewhere in between, there’s a product out there to suit your style.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for