10 best hair styling products for men
From wax to gel to pomade, there’s a styling product out there for every man
Whether you’re a bloke who prefers his hair to look au naturel, favours the slicked-back look a la Leo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street, or somewhere in between, there’s a product out there to suit your style.
We’ve tried a range of waxes, gels, creams and pomades so you don’t have to; from L’Oreal’s good-value gel to Aveda’s exotically scented grooming clay.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: Whether you’re a bloke who prefers his hair to look au naturel, favours the slicked-back look a la Leo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street, or somewhere in between, there’s a product out there to suit your style.
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS