10 best hair styling products for men
From wax to gel to pomade, there’s a styling product out there for every man
Whether you’re a bloke who prefers his hair to look au naturel, favours the slicked-back look a la Leo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street, or somewhere in between, there’s a product out there to suit your style.
We’ve tried a range of waxes, gels, creams and pomades so you don’t have to; from L’Oreal’s good-value gel to Aveda’s exotically scented grooming clay.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: Whether you’re a bloke who prefers his hair to look au naturel, favours the slicked-back look a la Leo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street, or somewhere in between, there’s a product out there to suit your style.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity