10 best online beauty retailers
No more trawling the high street to get your beauty fix. These websites offer carefully curated collections and expert advice that will help re-vamp your make-up bag
Friday 28 February 2014
So many beauty e-tailers have sprung up in the last 10 years that it's hard to know where to start if you're looking to buy cosmetics online. We've scoured the web to find the best sites to buy beauty products. You'll find inspirational stories behind the brands at My Showcase, organic beauty at LoveLula, niche natural skincare at Being Content and make-up artist must-haves at Cult Beauty.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For over 20 years SpaceNK have relentlessly introduced incredible high-performance luxury brands to the UK market and for that us beauty junkies will forever be grateful. But newcomer Get The Gloss is an unbeatable goldmine of beauty expertise and information, combined with a brilliant edit of best beauty buys available across the web.
2. My Showcase
7. Beauty Mart
8. Love Lula
9. Cult Beauty
10. Beauty Bay
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights