10 best anti-frizz hair products
Tame unruly tresses with these hard-working shampoos, conditioners, serums, lotions and tools
Wednesday 13 August 2014
All this changeable summer weather is playing havoc with our hair, particularly on the frizz front.
No need to live with hair despair, however, as we’ve come up with the best products to keep frizz at bay, ranging from serums to hairdryers. So even if you are heading off to the most humid of holiday destinations, we have the solution.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Nanokeratin Re-Invent Leave in Conditioner is a new product for this year and one to add to your shopping list if you possibly can. It’s the next best thing to the in-salon treatment, while our recommendation for a more budget option is the Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair