11 best make-up brushes
Put on your make-up like a pro with this selection of clever cosmetic tools
Monday 18 August 2014
Any beauty expert will tell you it's well-worth investing in brushes to give your make-up a flawless finish. Plus, you use less product when you apply with a brush. So, a set of brushes may be an outlay now but looked after and cleaned regularly, they will last years - and save you money in the long-run on products.
We've put brushes for all tasks to the test, from Real Technique's good-value brush for perfect liner up to Smashbox's clever three-in-one tool. Here's our pick of the best.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
For your one brush suits all, you can't beat the Smashbox Telephoto 3-in-1, while Clinique have an excellent brush range with their Foundation Brush being my favourite. But for all round greatness, the Daniel Sandler brushes are superb – the Concealer Brush for under eye bags is the best I've ever used and his oversized Kabeauti Brush is perfect for all blush, bronzer and pressed powders.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >