Cream of the crop: 10 best body moisturisers
They might not have seen daylight for a few months, but keep your limbs smooth and hydrated with one of these skin savers
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Hidden under winter woollies, tights and leggings for months on end, us Brits don't get much skin-out action. But don't neglect your limbs just because the weather's bad – when the sun comes out it'll take you that much longer to get bare-leg ready.
Use the cold, damp cover-up months to keep skin hydrated and soft with one of our pick of the best body moisturisers. From the good value Argan + Ultra-Rich Body Butter to the Emma Hardie’s luxurious Amazing Face Super Rich Body Butter.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
This wasn't an easy verdict to make as I'm a sucker for a beautifully fragranced body cream, but the REN Moroccan Rose Otto Firming Creme really is in a league of its own, not only in the scent department, but also in terms of its firming and tightening properties. Runner up, is the zingy zesty and superbly priced Champneys Energising Lime Body Soufflé, and the natural but hardworking Mio Future Proof Firming Active Body Butter – completely nasties-free!
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >