Cream of the crop: 10 best body moisturisers
They might not have seen daylight for a few months, but keep your limbs smooth and hydrated with one of these skin savers
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Hidden under winter woollies, tights and leggings for months on end, us Brits don't get much skin-out action. But don't neglect your limbs just because the weather's bad – when the sun comes out it'll take you that much longer to get bare-leg ready.
Use the cold, damp cover-up months to keep skin hydrated and soft with one of our pick of the best body moisturisers. From the good value Argan + Ultra-Rich Body Butter to the Emma Hardie’s luxurious Amazing Face Super Rich Body Butter.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
This wasn't an easy verdict to make as I'm a sucker for a beautifully fragranced body cream, but the REN Moroccan Rose Otto Firming Creme really is in a league of its own, not only in the scent department, but also in terms of its firming and tightening properties. Runner up, is the zingy zesty and superbly priced Champneys Energising Lime Body Soufflé, and the natural but hardworking Mio Future Proof Firming Active Body Butter – completely nasties-free!
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
- 1 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia