Cream of the crop: 10 best body moisturisers
They might not have seen daylight for a few months, but keep your limbs smooth and hydrated with one of these skin savers
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Hidden under winter woollies, tights and leggings for months on end, us Brits don't get much skin-out action. But don't neglect your limbs just because the weather's bad – when the sun comes out it'll take you that much longer to get bare-leg ready.
Use the cold, damp cover-up months to keep skin hydrated and soft with one of our pick of the best body moisturisers. From the good value Argan + Ultra-Rich Body Butter to the Emma Hardie’s luxurious Amazing Face Super Rich Body Butter.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
This wasn't an easy verdict to make as I'm a sucker for a beautifully fragranced body cream, but the REN Moroccan Rose Otto Firming Creme really is in a league of its own, not only in the scent department, but also in terms of its firming and tightening properties. Runner up, is the zingy zesty and superbly priced Champneys Energising Lime Body Soufflé, and the natural but hardworking Mio Future Proof Firming Active Body Butter – completely nasties-free!
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 Syrian refugee child beaten by Istanbul Burger King manager for eating customer’s leftover food