Cream of the crop: 10 best body moisturisers
They might not have seen daylight for a few months, but keep your limbs smooth and hydrated with one of these skin savers
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Hidden under winter woollies, tights and leggings for months on end, us Brits don't get much skin-out action. But don't neglect your limbs just because the weather's bad – when the sun comes out it'll take you that much longer to get bare-leg ready.
Use the cold, damp cover-up months to keep skin hydrated and soft with one of our pick of the best body moisturisers. From the good value Argan + Ultra-Rich Body Butter to the Emma Hardie’s luxurious Amazing Face Super Rich Body Butter.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
This wasn't an easy verdict to make as I'm a sucker for a beautifully fragranced body cream, but the REN Moroccan Rose Otto Firming Creme really is in a league of its own, not only in the scent department, but also in terms of its firming and tightening properties. Runner up, is the zingy zesty and superbly priced Champneys Energising Lime Body Soufflé, and the natural but hardworking Mio Future Proof Firming Active Body Butter – completely nasties-free!
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 3 Group of students refused entry to Leicester nightclub 'because they are black'
- 4 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace