Fancy pants: 9 best online lingerie shops
Can't find underwear you like on the high street or slightly weirded-out by the idea of a fitting? Try these online lingerie shops for AA cup to K cup and everything in between
Thursday 10 April 2014
When lingerie shops first began to spring up on the web, onlookers doubted that people would ever buy something so intimate and detailed online. But over a decade later, they’re still going strong.
Whether you’re after a bigger selection, something more niche, or you’re just fed up with never being able to find your size on the high street, more and more of us are turning to the internet to buy our lingerie. The real question is – where to start looking?
We’ve scoured the web, from the eco-conscious Luva Huva to the small-bust-friendly Avariella, to bring you the best online lingerie shops out there to cater to every size, taste and budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve got a bit of cash to spare, Luva Huva’s feminine and eco-friendly designs are perfect for pretty but practical every-day lingerie and Glamorous Amorous is a great site to shop for something more unusual. But for a great range of styles and budgets and a simple browsing experience, ASOS gets my vote.
2. Luva Huva
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh