Fancy pants: 9 best online lingerie shops
Can't find underwear you like on the high street or slightly weirded-out by the idea of a fitting? Try these online lingerie shops for AA cup to K cup and everything in between
Thursday 10 April 2014
When lingerie shops first began to spring up on the web, onlookers doubted that people would ever buy something so intimate and detailed online. But over a decade later, they’re still going strong.
Whether you’re after a bigger selection, something more niche, or you’re just fed up with never being able to find your size on the high street, more and more of us are turning to the internet to buy our lingerie. The real question is – where to start looking?
We’ve scoured the web, from the eco-conscious Luva Huva to the small-bust-friendly Avariella, to bring you the best online lingerie shops out there to cater to every size, taste and budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve got a bit of cash to spare, Luva Huva’s feminine and eco-friendly designs are perfect for pretty but practical every-day lingerie and Glamorous Amorous is a great site to shop for something more unusual. But for a great range of styles and budgets and a simple browsing experience, ASOS gets my vote.
2. Luva Huva
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist