Fancy pants: 9 best online lingerie shops
Can't find underwear you like on the high street or slightly weirded-out by the idea of a fitting? Try these online lingerie shops for AA cup to K cup and everything in between
Thursday 10 April 2014
When lingerie shops first began to spring up on the web, onlookers doubted that people would ever buy something so intimate and detailed online. But over a decade later, they’re still going strong.
Whether you’re after a bigger selection, something more niche, or you’re just fed up with never being able to find your size on the high street, more and more of us are turning to the internet to buy our lingerie. The real question is – where to start looking?
We’ve scoured the web, from the eco-conscious Luva Huva to the small-bust-friendly Avariella, to bring you the best online lingerie shops out there to cater to every size, taste and budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you’ve got a bit of cash to spare, Luva Huva’s feminine and eco-friendly designs are perfect for pretty but practical every-day lingerie and Glamorous Amorous is a great site to shop for something more unusual. But for a great range of styles and budgets and a simple browsing experience, ASOS gets my vote.
2. Luva Huva
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
Greece debt crisis: Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande issue Athens with 24-hour ultimatum to avoid crashing out of the euro
Greece crisis: Referendum exposes a gaping hole at the heart of the European Union – its lack of genuine legitimacy
- 1 Florida man sentenced to two-and-a-half years for having sex on the beach in front of a child
- 2 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 3 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 4 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM