10 best beers to drink this summer
Thirsty? Ray Bailey, British beer blogger, handpicks his favourite bottles to drink when the mercury rises
Friday 11 July 2014
The best summer beers, despite the arguments of some contrarians, are light, cool and refreshing, but that doesn't have to mean just lager, lager and more lager.
When you're hot and bothered, nothing satisfies a thirst better than bitterness biting the back of your throat on the way down, and sourness, reminiscent of homemade lemonade, can also work wonders.
Here are 10 thirst-quenching options, chosen by the UK-brewing afficionados behind Boak & Bailey.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Click here to buy now
Click here to buy Boak & Bailey's book on beer
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >