10 best kitchen knife sets
Up the ante in the kitchen by investing in a new collection of blades
Tuesday 12 August 2014
Of all the culinary gadgets that are now available, nothing is as important as a good set of knives. Ask any chef and they’ll confirm it. In fact, top chefs protect their knives as if they were their own children.
But where to start? There are so many knife sets available for all budgets that it’s hard to know which to buy to suit your cooking needs. Our round-up will help you choose correctly so that your knives become the most essential tools of your kitchen.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Keen cooks will love the Global Knife Block Set, which will last them a lifetime, while our recommendation for a great starter set is Judge Spada Professional Knife Collection.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install update
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond