Hotpot: 10 best pan sets
Whether you’ve got cooking skills to rival Nigella or are a novice in the culinary stakes, versatile and durable kitchen kit is a must
Tuesday 11 February 2014
Cook up a storm with one of these pan sets. We think they are all are good value for money for the quality and will give you great results in the kitchen.
We have tried them all so you don't have to, from the versatile Tefal Ingenio and Lakeland Nesting Pan Set to the smart Pampered Chef set.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Le Creuset Stainless Steel set offers a first class cooking experience. And they will last you. Raymond Blanc's Cast Aluminium Set also stands out for having all the benefits of cast iron, yet even the weak-wristed can lift them.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'