Hotpot: 10 best pan sets
Whether you’ve got cooking skills to rival Nigella or are a novice in the culinary stakes, versatile and durable kitchen kit is a must
Tuesday 11 February 2014
Cook up a storm with one of these pan sets. We think they are all are good value for money for the quality and will give you great results in the kitchen.
We have tried them all so you don't have to, from the versatile Tefal Ingenio and Lakeland Nesting Pan Set to the smart Pampered Chef set.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Le Creuset Stainless Steel set offers a first class cooking experience. And they will last you. Raymond Blanc's Cast Aluminium Set also stands out for having all the benefits of cast iron, yet even the weak-wristed can lift them.
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
- 1 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 2 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 3 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 4 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
- 5 What TripAdvisor users think of 16 of the world's most popular landmarks