Hotpot: 10 best pan sets
Whether you’ve got cooking skills to rival Nigella or are a novice in the culinary stakes, versatile and durable kitchen kit is a must
Tuesday 11 February 2014
Cook up a storm with one of these pan sets. We think they are all are good value for money for the quality and will give you great results in the kitchen.
We have tried them all so you don't have to, from the versatile Tefal Ingenio and Lakeland Nesting Pan Set to the smart Pampered Chef set.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Le Creuset Stainless Steel set offers a first class cooking experience. And they will last you. Raymond Blanc's Cast Aluminium Set also stands out for having all the benefits of cast iron, yet even the weak-wristed can lift them.
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'