Hotpot: 10 best pan sets
Whether you’ve got cooking skills to rival Nigella or are a novice in the culinary stakes, versatile and durable kitchen kit is a must
Tuesday 11 February 2014
Cook up a storm with one of these pan sets. We think they are all are good value for money for the quality and will give you great results in the kitchen.
We have tried them all so you don't have to, from the versatile Tefal Ingenio and Lakeland Nesting Pan Set to the smart Pampered Chef set.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Le Creuset Stainless Steel set offers a first class cooking experience. And they will last you. Raymond Blanc's Cast Aluminium Set also stands out for having all the benefits of cast iron, yet even the weak-wristed can lift them.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'