The 10 best multi cookers
Do away with multiple pans and invest in a clever multi cooker. It’ll free up cupboard space and cut down on the washing up
Sunday 12 January 2014
Our kitchen cupboards are full of pans of all shapes and sizes. But do we really need eight different frying pans, casserole dishes and roasting tins when one bit of kit could do? There are a range of clever kitchen aids in the shops which claim to do the lot; from steaming, frying and grilling to searing and slow cooking. We tried and tested the gadgets out there to see if they are worth the investment, from Breville’s multifunctioning slow- cooker to Lakeland’s forward-thinking sous-vide multi cooker, we judged them on range of functions and consistency of results.
Salter's 8-in-1 cooker is great value for money if you're looking for a budget option. The top of the range Lakeland Multichef impressed us with its range of programmes and uses. For consistently good results and a cooker that won't break the bank, the Morphy Richards Intellichef is a good bet.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'