Disco al fresco: 10 best outdoor speakers
From waterproof gadgets to kit delivering audio-visual lightshows, these will liven up your BBQ or pool party
Wednesday 23 April 2014
With spring finally here and summer fast approaching, we intend to spend as much time outside as possible having fun with friends and family.
We’ve found speakers that will keep the party going in the garden, by the pool and on the beach. From Thumbs Up’s good-value versions to Ruark’s top-of-the-range offering, there’s something for all budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
When it comes to sheer audio punch you can't beat the Ruark MR1s. If you want a speaker that will bring more than the music to the party, the JBL Pulse is a fun way to light up the countryside without compromising on sound."
9. JBL Pulse
10. Marley Chant
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 5 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'