Howzat! 8 best cricket bats
As England take on India at Trent Bridge, here is our pick of the high-performing bats to help you up your run-count this summer
Tuesday 08 July 2014
The sun’s out, the cricket’s on TV and now's the time to get out there and take your game up a gear - with the right bat for the job.
Here, reviews editor at All Out Cricket magazine Ed Kemp picks out 10 options for players looking to notch up the runs this season.
For a more serious cricketer who’s after something high-performing but with a modern flash, the Mongoose bat is an ideal option.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more