Pitch up: 10 best festival tents
Whether you’re heading to a muddy field in the UK or to stages in the sun, a decent home under canvas will ensure you’re a happy camper
So you’ve bagged your ticket to the hottest line-up of the summer. Be it along with a hundred-odd thousand others at Glastonbury or for a tribute band weekender in your local park, we’re not judging, but if you’re opting to camp you’ll need a (canvas) roof over your head.
We’ve checked out a range of tents, from the bargain basics like Halfords’ Aventura range up to more luxurious offerings that you can style up for glamping like Nordisk’s Asgard. Now we just need to dig out the wellies….
Click on the gallery to see the Inybest buys
For a pop up tent that’s built to last and won’t let the rain in, try Quechua’s 2 Second Easy. Anyone who lives in fear of their gadgets running out of charge and wants a tent that will make them stand out from the crowd should look at Bang Bang Tents’ offerings. Families will do well to check out OLPRO’s well thought out camping kit.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure' for paralysis