Pitch up: 10 best festival tents
Whether you’re heading to a muddy field in the UK or to stages in the sun, a decent home under canvas will ensure you’re a happy camper
So you’ve bagged your ticket to the hottest line-up of the summer. Be it along with a hundred-odd thousand others at Glastonbury or for a tribute band weekender in your local park, we’re not judging, but if you’re opting to camp you’ll need a (canvas) roof over your head.
We’ve checked out a range of tents, from the bargain basics like Halfords’ Aventura range up to more luxurious offerings that you can style up for glamping like Nordisk’s Asgard. Now we just need to dig out the wellies….
Click on the gallery to see the Inybest buys
For a pop up tent that’s built to last and won’t let the rain in, try Quechua’s 2 Second Easy. Anyone who lives in fear of their gadgets running out of charge and wants a tent that will make them stand out from the crowd should look at Bang Bang Tents’ offerings. Families will do well to check out OLPRO’s well thought out camping kit.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet