Pitch up: 10 best festival tents
Whether you’re heading to a muddy field in the UK or to stages in the sun, a decent home under canvas will ensure you’re a happy camper
So you’ve bagged your ticket to the hottest line-up of the summer. Be it along with a hundred-odd thousand others at Glastonbury or for a tribute band weekender in your local park, we’re not judging, but if you’re opting to camp you’ll need a (canvas) roof over your head.
We’ve checked out a range of tents, from the bargain basics like Halfords’ Aventura range up to more luxurious offerings that you can style up for glamping like Nordisk’s Asgard. Now we just need to dig out the wellies….
Click on the gallery to see the Inybest buys
For a pop up tent that’s built to last and won’t let the rain in, try Quechua’s 2 Second Easy. Anyone who lives in fear of their gadgets running out of charge and wants a tent that will make them stand out from the crowd should look at Bang Bang Tents’ offerings. Families will do well to check out OLPRO’s well thought out camping kit.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 5 Winnie the Pooh banned from Polish playground for being 'inappropriate hermaphrodite'