Pitch up: 10 best festival tents
Whether you’re heading to a muddy field in the UK or to stages in the sun, a decent home under canvas will ensure you’re a happy camper
So you’ve bagged your ticket to the hottest line-up of the summer. Be it along with a hundred-odd thousand others at Glastonbury or for a tribute band weekender in your local park, we’re not judging, but if you’re opting to camp you’ll need a (canvas) roof over your head.
We’ve checked out a range of tents, from the bargain basics like Halfords’ Aventura range up to more luxurious offerings that you can style up for glamping like Nordisk’s Asgard. Now we just need to dig out the wellies….
Click on the gallery to see the Inybest buys
For a pop up tent that’s built to last and won’t let the rain in, try Quechua’s 2 Second Easy. Anyone who lives in fear of their gadgets running out of charge and wants a tent that will make them stand out from the crowd should look at Bang Bang Tents’ offerings. Families will do well to check out OLPRO’s well thought out camping kit.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything