The 50 best Wedding venues
Forget Westminster Abbey. From romantic woodland retreats to chic city hotels, Rhiannon Batten presents the top spots to tie the knot
Saturday 23 April 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is director of the Natural Wedding Company ( www.thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk);
Andrew Shanahan is editor of ‘Staggered’, the men’s wedding website ( www.iamstaggered.com);
Belinda Hanks is editor of wedding planning website Confetti ( www.confetti.co.uk);
Fiona Kerr edits ‘Brides’ magazine’s annual “100 Top Venues Guide” ( www.bridesmagazine.co.uk);
Charlie Brear runs the Vintage Wedding Dress Company ( www.thevintageweddingdresscompany. com).
Prices vary according to your requirments, please contact venues for further information.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >