The 50 best Wedding venues
Forget Westminster Abbey. From romantic woodland retreats to chic city hotels, Rhiannon Batten presents the top spots to tie the knot
Saturday 23 April 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is director of the Natural Wedding Company ( www.thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk);
Andrew Shanahan is editor of ‘Staggered’, the men’s wedding website ( www.iamstaggered.com);
Belinda Hanks is editor of wedding planning website Confetti ( www.confetti.co.uk);
Fiona Kerr edits ‘Brides’ magazine’s annual “100 Top Venues Guide” ( www.bridesmagazine.co.uk);
Charlie Brear runs the Vintage Wedding Dress Company ( www.thevintageweddingdresscompany. com).
Prices vary according to your requirments, please contact venues for further information.
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more