Wrap around: 7 best running armbands
Running shoes, check. Lycra leggings, check. Snazzy top, check. But have you got an armband to keep your valuables safe and dry?
Tuesday 07 January 2014
So the New Year health kick is in full swing; you’ve armed yourself with some new running shoes, spent hours on end compiling playlists and downloaded multiple apps to map your run.
But stuffing your new lycra leggings with phones, keys, and loose change is no mean feat - and that’s where a sports armband comes into play.
Niftily strapping your phone to arm won’t weigh you down and will prevent you from jangling around the park. From Nike’s fashion-conscious, sleek design to Yurbuds’ safety-conscious personalised pocket, we review the seven best armbands to make your runs more enjoyable.
See the gallery for IndyBest buys
Both Sweaty Betty and iLuv’s armbands are stylish and provide extra visibility for running at night. The Adidas is practical and breathable, while Tune Belt is great value for money and is compatible for lots of different devices.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more