Wrap around: 7 best running armbands
Running shoes, check. Lycra leggings, check. Snazzy top, check. But have you got an armband to keep your valuables safe and dry?
Tuesday 07 January 2014
So the New Year health kick is in full swing; you’ve armed yourself with some new running shoes, spent hours on end compiling playlists and downloaded multiple apps to map your run.
But stuffing your new lycra leggings with phones, keys, and loose change is no mean feat - and that’s where a sports armband comes into play.
Niftily strapping your phone to arm won’t weigh you down and will prevent you from jangling around the park. From Nike’s fashion-conscious, sleek design to Yurbuds’ safety-conscious personalised pocket, we review the seven best armbands to make your runs more enjoyable.
See the gallery for IndyBest buys
Both Sweaty Betty and iLuv’s armbands are stylish and provide extra visibility for running at night. The Adidas is practical and breathable, while Tune Belt is great value for money and is compatible for lots of different devices.
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week