Hot lips: The best red lipsticks
Saturday 14 April 2012
1. Lipstick in Pleasure Me Red
Maybelline's lipsticks have a creamy consistency, thanks to the honey nectar. If you're not really a red-hot kinda girl, there are 23 other shades to choose from.
£7.19, Maybelline, available nationwide
2. Pocket Pen
This little wand gives you the option of a matte finish with the much-loved 'benetint' colour, or a shiny pout with the clear gloss.
£15.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
3. Super-saturated high gloss lip colour
Apply this chubby pencil all over the lips to leave a lustrous red hue. Blot with tissue for a more subtle, day-time shade.
£14, Urban Decay, urbandecay.co.uk
4. Lip cover in No 19 Brick Red
If a pillar-box shade scares, take baby steps towards a rouge pout with this lightweight but intensely pigmented lipstick.
£22.50, Burberry, harrods.com
5. Pretty Amazing lip colour in Upper Class Red
Virgin Atlantic's signature colour has been immortalised in make-up. The long-lasting lacquer is currently only available at the airline's Clubhouse Spas, but will be stocked by Bare Minerals later in the year.
£15, Bare Minerals, virgin-atlantic.com
6. Lipstick in Tulip
Containing lauroyl lysine which is impervious to water and oil, you're guaranteed a long-lasting colour.
£25, Chantecaille, uk.spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...