Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 29 May 2004
Monty Python's comical composer Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson always felt the sheds got in the way of the art. But yesterday at the Victoria and Albert Museum the humble garden structure became the art.
Monday 26 April 2004
Sunday 14 March 2004
Friday 20 February 2004
Tuesday 04 November 2003
Friday 10 October 2003
Sunday 15 June 2003
Saturday 12 April 2003
Sunday 23 February 2003
Friday 07 February 2003
Sunday 29 December 2002
Sunday 10 November 2002
Friday 08 November 2002
Sunday 13 October 2002
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years