'Nine Commandments' about how to use Twitter in a holy way have been drawn up by an Anglican diocese.
Bathing And Sauna
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 29 March 2011
Steve Meehan will leave his position as head coach of Bath at the end of the season, the Aviva Premiership club announced today.
Wednesday 02 February 2011
Bath have announced the signing of England international centre Dan Hipkiss on a two-year contract from Aviva Premiership rivals Leicester.
Wednesday 07 April 2010
Bath have confirmed Sam Vesty will join them from Leicester in the summer on a three-year deal.
Monday 04 January 2010
Tuesday 29 December 2009
Chosen by Clementine Logan
Monday 28 December 2009
Monday 19 October 2009
Monday 14 September 2009
Thursday 21 May 2009
When I said that Douglas Hogg's moat was entering the history books as the most symbolic of the MPs' expenses claims (or non-claims), after the 88p bath plug, I had no idea.
Tuesday 12 May 2009
Tuesday 12 May 2009
Sunday 08 March 2009
Sunday 01 March 2009
Monday 22 December 2008
Sunday 16 November 2008
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it