I'm surprised I haven't run out of ideas Right now I have seven ideas for novels on bits of paper. I'm prolific: I've been writing for 34 years and right now I'm writing my 29th novel.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 19 October 1996
Monday 07 October 1996
Saturday 10 August 1996
Friday 07 June 1996
Tuesday 21 May 1996
Sunday 17 March 1996
Saturday 04 November 1995
Sunday 15 October 1995
Saturday 07 October 1995
Friday 08 September 1995
Tuesday 15 August 1995
Saturday 24 June 1995
Sunday 18 June 1995
Saturday 03 June 1995
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.