A vigilante militia is marching on the stronghold of The Knights Templar cartel in Michoacan, and attacking the police they accuse of protecting the gang. Can they rescue the failing state?
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 26 June 2005
Saturday 28 May 2005
Friday 13 May 2005
Wednesday 23 February 2005
A plumber who doubled as the charismatic leader of a group of self-styled Satanists in a small town outside Milan has been sentenced to 30 years in jail for murdering three of his former friends.
Wednesday 17 November 2004
Sunday 15 August 2004
Tuesday 13 April 2004
Monday 05 April 2004
Thursday 18 March 2004
Saturday 15 November 2003
Sunday 27 April 2003
Saturday 19 April 2003
Saturday 12 April 2003
Wednesday 09 April 2003
Saturday 05 April 2003
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan