Christmas Gifts for Everyone
How many days till Christmas?
See more vouchers
15% off in the Outlet with this LEGO Discount
15% off 2 scarves - Redbubble discount
Affordable Christmas Gifts for Everyone
It's no surprise our finances might sometimes be a tad dry after Christmas and New Year's Eve. After all those presents, outfits, decorations, festive foods and wines the stockpile has gone considerably down. To help you save a penny, we have prepared a list of affordable Christmas gifts for everyone:
Sweets are a classic each season, but even more so during winter. Both kids and adults enjoy a sweet treat when the holidays are getting closer. Get affordable yet special treats from Hotel Chocolat this December.
Who doesn't need a pair of funny warm socks? A pair of socks can be an affordable yet appreciated presents no matter the age, gender or size.
Jumpers are also a way of giving an inexpensive but thoughtful gift. You can personalise them however you want and best of all you can choose from lots of styles.
A DIY gift is another economical present idea. With the amount of tutorials available on the internet, you can gift from edible treats to Christmas tree decorations.
Christmas Tree Decorations
Now that we have established you can make your own DIY decorations, it's time we go through the classic options. And not to worry, buying decorations doesn't have to be expensive at all. With options such as Argos, Marks and Spencer, Debenhams or Sainsbury's you can get Christmas trees, decor, home decorations, warm blankets and much more for a fraction of the price.
Christmas Opening Times
Traditionally, Christmas Eve together with the first and second Christmas Day are legally free. So make sure you stock up on food and drinks in advance. However, if you must do a bit of last minute shopping, make sure to check the Christmas opening times of the big supermarkets - Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Lidl, Aldi, M&S, Waitrose and more.
Shopping Tips and Tricks for a Stress-Free Christmas
- Start your Christmas shopping early
- Make a list of all the people which you should buy a gift for
- Ponder what each of these people would like to get
- Make a budget for each wish
- Check out multiple websites that offer the same items
- Check out our pages to see if you can find a discount code
- Subscribe to newsletters to save on your first order
- Avoid fake and dangerous offers from suspicious brands
- Resist impulsive shopping
- Write an old-fashioned note instead of a Christmas card
How many days until Christmas?
Christmas in the UK always falls on 25 December, but equally important is Christmas Eve which falls on 24 December.
They say it is never too early to start preparing for Christmas. Winter sales are probably the best time to stock up on presents for your loved ones without breaking the bank. Be it stocking fillers, Secret Santa gifts, Christmas gifts for mum and dad or him and her or the classic personalised Christmas decorations, you can always find something for your family and friends.
What are the best Christmas presents for mum?
Discover great gifts for your most amazing mum when you shop at:
- Pandora - Festive charms, necklaces, jewellery and more from £20 only
- Boots - Get beauty gift sets and great skincare and make-up for her
- Marks & Spencer - Get cashmere jumpers, Christmas jumpers or a classic trench coat
- Up to £750 off the Curry Christmas Sale for technology and appliances
What are the best Christmas presents for dad?
Make this Christmas extra special for your father by treating him to something personalised or unique:
- At JD Sports you can save up to 50% off trainers and clothing and also personalise specific items
- Get up to 60% off classic menswear shirts, blazers or suits at Mainline Menswear
- Save 12% on all full priced watches, cufflinks and others with our exclusive Goldsmiths discount code
- Grab 15% off Huawei smartwatches if your dad is a tech guru
What are the best kids' stocking fillers?
Let this Christmas be about merry-making, joy and all things fun for the little ones at home. Spread holiday cheer with a wide range of toys and gifts from:
- Claires - Up to 50% off everything this month
- Clarks - A new pair of warm boots for the little one
- Lego - Up to 30% off the Lego sale this December
How to decorate for Christmas on a budget?
It is commonly known that Christmas can be a budget draining period. After all those presents, festive food and wines, your budget might be somewhat dry. So why not consider decorating on a budget or even making the decorations yourself.
To help you save some money we've gathered here some of the best discount codes. However, if you're not a fan of buying, then you can make a little DIY project with your family and kids. From customised Christmas globes to snowflakes and more, all you need is a pair of scissors, some coloured paper, glue and a sprinkle of imagination.