10 best bikinis
Get ready for the beach and treat yourself to some new swimwear
Linda Sharkey has been an online journalist at The Independent since 2011. She is involved in different areas across the website and is currently the editor of our latest tool, Independent Plus. As the fashionista of the team, she looks after our Fashion section. Linda also shares her style on her pesonal blog www.fashioninsideout.co.uk
Wednesday 07 May 2014
Bikini shopping doesn’t need to be a traumatic experience, particularly with so many mix and match pieces on the high street.
We’ve rounded-up a range of styles and shapes to suit all figures and budgets. From Zara’s simple-as-they-come white bikini to River Island’s blingy two-piece, we hope there’s something you’ll want to wear around the pool or on the beach.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a bikini that will last you years and will stay put whether you’re swimming or playing a vigorous game of bat and ball, try Seafolly’s designs. If it’s value you want, Dorothy Perkins’ red floral number looks much more expensive than the price tag and the bold but pretty print will ensure you stand out on holiday.
9. Asos spotty halter fuller bust bikini, top £16
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’