10 best bikinis
Get ready for the beach and treat yourself to some new swimwear
Linda Sharkey has been an online journalist at The Independent since 2011. She is involved in different areas across the website and is currently the editor of our latest tool, Independent Plus. As the fashionista of the team, she looks after our Fashion section. Linda also shares her style on her pesonal blog www.fashioninsideout.co.uk
Wednesday 07 May 2014
Bikini shopping doesn’t need to be a traumatic experience, particularly with so many mix and match pieces on the high street.
We’ve rounded-up a range of styles and shapes to suit all figures and budgets. From Zara’s simple-as-they-come white bikini to River Island’s blingy two-piece, we hope there’s something you’ll want to wear around the pool or on the beach.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a bikini that will last you years and will stay put whether you’re swimming or playing a vigorous game of bat and ball, try Seafolly’s designs. If it’s value you want, Dorothy Perkins’ red floral number looks much more expensive than the price tag and the bold but pretty print will ensure you stand out on holiday.
9. Asos spotty halter fuller bust bikini, top £16
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 Tory activist asked to step down after Labour candidate Rupa Huq is 'manhandled' while questioning Boris Johnson on the campaign trail
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want